Friday, August 31, 2007

I ended up taking a nap

Early this afternoon, Stupid Daddy, who works from home on Fridays, had a break in his schedule. I myself was in between naps had some free time as well. With all three kids in school, we decided to have at it in bed.

Stupid Daddy shaved and showered while I lay there, and then he got into bed with me.

"First," he said, "can you trim my eyebrows?"

I happen to be a serious picker. But even I know there's a time and a place for everything. Nonetheless, I obliged him. Such is my devotion.

"You know what's even better than getting a booger out of your nose?" he asked, just as I was finishing up. "Getting a booger with a nose hair attached."

Turn-on? Not so much. My boner was beginning to wane.

"And also?" he said.

"What?"

"I have to poop."

1 comment:

aaryn b. said...

Ah, married life.
Ain't it grand?