Monday, November 5, 2007

color me haggard

As if I needed more evidence that motherhood has taken its toll on me:

a) Last night as I was getting undressed, long after the kids went to bed, I discovered a crayon in my bra.

b) What with my formerly ample and now deflated boobs, there was room for it in that right cup--so much room that I didn't notice its presence until hours after it had been placed there.

And just the other day I was remarking to Stupid Daddy that my muffin top had become more like a fallen souffle. Talk about adding insult to injury.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Yeah! I can relate..the other night..same thing happened to me, only it was enough change for me to be able to make a long distance phone call on a payphone! How did I not feel all that change just sitting in my bra...? How sad :(

Stacy said...

you make me laugh out loud, yet again. oh, the little humiliations of motherhood.

Be Inspired Always said...

Awwww, I know how you feel.I wish just one day something that embarrassing would happen to my husband.



Jillian