Monday, April 14, 2008

I just--

Grrssfkdjalsdfj. You know? That's just how I feel tonight. Just: everything is serious suck. On the inside. On the outside everything is same as always, which is, objectively, nothing to complain about. Oh, except our Internet connection keeps going bye-bye. And there is that hangnail on my right middle finger.

And speaking of middle fingers: fuck.

And speaking of going bye-bye: I don't want to disappear like I did last month, so basically I'm showing up to say I have nothing to say.

4 comments:

KD said...

I just got back from taasc and hope all is well. I was about to write "I appreciate you checking in," but then realized that Alyssa just wrote that... I literally erased it.

Glad you can articulate gkjals (that wasn't it, but that's how we pronounce it in New Jersey).

Cheri said...

Some days are just grrssfkdjalsdfj indeed.

I hope you feel better tomorrow.

family-of-five said...

i'm having some of that around here, too. effing housing crisis is bumming me out. effing money makes me want to cry. i'm glad you're hanging around, though; I'll try to do the same.

Natalie said...

I feel pretty yucky pretty often, for no "real" reason, too. You are not alone in your gretchi-ness.