Monday, April 14, 2008

I just--

Grrssfkdjalsdfj. You know? That's just how I feel tonight. Just: everything is serious suck. On the inside. On the outside everything is same as always, which is, objectively, nothing to complain about. Oh, except our Internet connection keeps going bye-bye. And there is that hangnail on my right middle finger.

And speaking of middle fingers: fuck.

And speaking of going bye-bye: I don't want to disappear like I did last month, so basically I'm showing up to say I have nothing to say.

3 comments:

KD said...

I just got back from taasc and hope all is well. I was about to write "I appreciate you checking in," but then realized that Alyssa just wrote that... I literally erased it.

Glad you can articulate gkjals (that wasn't it, but that's how we pronounce it in New Jersey).

Stacy said...

i'm having some of that around here, too. effing housing crisis is bumming me out. effing money makes me want to cry. i'm glad you're hanging around, though; I'll try to do the same.

Natalie said...

I feel pretty yucky pretty often, for no "real" reason, too. You are not alone in your gretchi-ness.