Thursday, September 13, 2007

some annoying blog comments I wouldn't mind getting

--LOL!/LMAO!/ROFL!
--Thanks a lot, stupidmommy. I just spit out my coffee/water/sangria. I think you owe me a new keyboard.
--My coffee/water/sangria is now dripping out my nose.
--OMG! If you keep making me laugh like this, my husband/coworker is really going to think I’m nuts.
--love. your. blog. love.
--Even though you're a total stranger [emphasis mine], I'm pretty sure you and I were separated at birth.
--There are so many comments already that I can’t read through them all, so I don’t know if anyone’s said this already, but….
--I saw your blog mentioned in the New York Times today. Frankly, I can’t see what all the fuss is about.
--nice but come see these barely legal asian sluts beg to get f**ked up the ass.

Well, that last one, not so much.

2 comments:

Stacy said...

but really, I do think we were separated at birth, and I really did laugh out loud when I read this, and although I wasn't drinking anything, surely if I had been I would have snorted it all over my computer, and then ROFLOL, or something. that's not the right acronym, is it? anyway, you know what I mean. yer funny.

anonymous said...

Even though you're a total stranger [emphasis mine], I'm pretty sure you and I were separated at birth.

You are hilarious! You have made my day...I've been sitting here for literally 2-1/2 hours straight reading this stuff and my poor Kindergartener is stuck watching Nick Jr. :)