Monday, February 25, 2008

blank

I try not to let more than a weekend pass between posts, you guys. I know how much I matter to you; I know how your coffee/wine/chocolate milk just doesn't taste the same when you're not spewing some of it on your monitor because of me. Me! And my words!

So I've been sitting here for the last half hour--when, given what a fucked up night last night was, what with the musical beds, and the nightmares, and the kicks to my gut from various bedfellows, and the cats thundering around the room in hot pursuit of each other (though it wasn't really too much worse than any other night around here), it's quite obvious I should have gone to bed an hour ago--trying to come up with something.

And yet, I'm at a complete loss. I'll make sure that tomorrow, something really blog-worthy happens, or is uttered by one of my kids, or occurs to me in a moment of insight. And whatever it is, you'll be the first to know about it, I promise.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

I was introduced to your blog by a friend I work with - zen Sutherland. I enjoy your blog and love your writing. I am a new mom with a 10 month old and I feel absolutely crazy and very green to this whole process. Thank you for sharing your life.

JLH said...

Pfmfschlumpfsch!! Sneeze!! All over the screen!! Oh my!!